AviBlursotong<3
Wednesday 20 February 2013 @ 12:23 | 0 Comment [s]

Ytd was our graduation day:)  but I dont know why..when I see you,can I say I am kind of happy and kibd of sian?! Dont know what the hell is this feeling,so damn angry of myself maybe this is the reason why I so quiet bah.Actually I wanted to take a photo with you but end up you take with alicia,then in my mind "forget it" .. Wanted to talk to you but scared you ignore me so I remain quiet and see you a glance and look away.Anyway you also didnt talk to me even throughout the journey to yishun-.- what can I say leh,you say "you wann be alone"  when you requested to break up.Aiya fk lah what my brain thinking... 
Seeing your backview when you walk off lyk sad only but you also dont know.

Goodnight♥
21feb2013
04:23am


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome to aviizq.blogspot.com :D



DiaryAboutStuffSite