AviBlursotong<3
Monday 18 February 2013 @ 06:52 | 0 Comment [s]

What i can say the 3 things combine together is so hard for me to take it but
i got nobody to tell out,cry out,hug... the first person i think of is YOU,cause you
always there for you,suddenly not there anymore i somehow still miss that feeling.
Havent even recover i got 2 more bombs.1 is a big big bomb that gonna explode
anytime._. another bomb exploded liao lah-.-
So lost,suddenly i didnt wish to be on the world anymore cause i dont see my future.
Even when i saw you i really wish to run away,run away to where? Cause in my heart i thinking
since you didnt even wann be friends so you will hate me when i infront of you? Why i have this thinking,Didnt wann eye contact with you,walk pass you the feeling is lyk so freaking hurtful,so wann see you,hug you tight,but you and me now is strangers with memories.i dont know you remember how you once chase after me? remember what we go through.. To you now maybe no longer important,but thankyou for your wonderful..letting me have a beautiful MEMORIES between US.
Dont even think you read my blog anymore uh.
That day when my mum told me ".." the place i wanted to go is your house and find you.but i cannot cause you also not mine anymore.. i can only hide in my room and cry alone.
I hold on for all this things for so hard,in the end what the shit i get? all LEAVING me one by one. *well done*

i dont care whether you read or no read,i wann say till now i still love you..
but what about you?

No matter how hard the road i going to walk i will tahan and walk alone quietly:) i wont fall so fast,even if i do i stand up and continue.


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome to aviizq.blogspot.com :D



DiaryAboutStuffSite