AviBlursotong<3
Tuesday 29 January 2013 @ 07:13 | 0 Comment [s]

Back to blogging:x its been so long since i use my laptop to blog
le lah,didnt use my laptop lyk weeks._. Cause busy working can already lah to make my
mind occupy but i didnt take good care of my body..now i know my body cant take the tiredness anymore.Both phsyically and mentally tired of everything i doing.
Since that day..i saw myself start to change in a way.Change in,didnt have a person to tell how i was feeling keeping everything to myself.And i keep staring at a thing and stone,and i tend to forget alot things but just the memories between us i cant forget...People say you need time (the time you with the person),we been together 4months,so i need 4months to forget you(?) 1month have pass..still left with 3months,but i know myself well i know the next 3months i wont forget still even it took me 1years plus or what! You have done something that make me hurt too deep..Sorry i dont dare to heard "i love you",its hurt so much in the end,i lost trust in love._. I should say a "thankyou" to you uh.Look lyk you can move on so fast leh..

Love,its just a few simple strokes.
But more complicated than believed.
Hate keeps love from changing.
I've loved a few people,and have also been loved by a few times,
But still unable to hold on to happiness..
Love,cant it be counted? Why do i still believe..
It isnt a loner.
I'm waiting for someone,waiting for my eternity,
To tell me that love doesnt travel alone,not to be afraid..

Tell me what to do..First is relationship problem end le then family problem.Aiya just kill me okay._. what a new year for me sia.No wonder i wont fall so easily,no matter how tired or sad i am i just didnt wann show out anymore cause i dont know who i can say to who i can cry out to.. Everything suppose to be YOU before everything happen,now all is GONE..Honestly i miss everything about you but you dont seem to bother.

原来爱一个人会那么得心痛 :')


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome to aviizq.blogspot.com :D



DiaryAboutStuffSite