AviBlursotong<3
Wednesday 9 January 2013 @ 07:08 | 0 Comment [s]

A day out with zack,lia and Siti:)<3 first we went RP to wait for Siti to end school~ the school is big wor,and we take picture while waiting for her:/ after that went amber for dinner^^ hahah! When I at amber I have all the memories of you.. The days we have training inside and I accidentally make you fall,all the laughter we had. And now all is gone. When people ask "your break ah why?" I didn't cry I smile and say "yea" .. Deep in my heart my wound get hurt again. Heart aching..! Everytime people ask is lyk adding salt to my wound-.- so pain so tired of hearing it. The worst is a girl in my department keep talking about it say "eh your really break up? Don't sad lah.." then say "you got new boyfriend le ah?" she think I what seriously-.- what can I do force a smile and walk off!!! You come try this shit feeling lah! Don't need think how people feel one just say out only!



Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome to aviizq.blogspot.com :D



DiaryAboutStuffSite